What is a programming language? A programming language is a computer language engineered to create a standard form of commands. These languages use particular coding syntax to create programs to perform specialized tasks. Software programming is a lucrative career option. According to some surveys, programming jobs are expected to rise by 21% by the year 2028.
Wikipedia claims that there are around 815 programming languages. So it’s hard to find a better programming language to learn. In every year, various organizations introduce their own programming languages to world.
After taking into consideration career perceptive, future demands, business requirements, and features of different programming languages, here are the best programming languages in 2022.
Python can be introduced as the future of the programming languages. As per the latest statistics, Python is the main coding language for around 80% of the programmers. Machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence processes are made easier by Python’s large library system. Currently, Python is trending and can be regarded as the king of programming languages. It is also an interesting language for beginners. Thus, acquiring this programming language in 2022 ensures your success and development.
There are amazing features like,
- Easy to learn and code.
- Incorporated the variants of Java and C like CPython, Jython, etc.
- Graphical User Interface Support.
- Most of the tech companies working on python: Intel, Spotify, Facebook, etc.
Java is one of the most powerful programming languages that is currently used in more than 3 billion devices. Java is currently one of the top trending technologies and it is used in desktop applications, mobile applications, web development, artificial intelligence, cloud applications and many more. So learning and working in this technology offers comparatively high salaries and amazing growth opportunities.
Some of the prominent features of Java are,
- Platform independence and object-oriented programming.
- Enhanced productivity, performance and security.
- It’s the most secured language.
- Companies working on Java are: Instagram, Flipkart, Amazon, Adobe, etc.
- It has a cleanly structured codebase, which improves productivity and readability.
- Easy to learn and is highly in demand.
- Platform independence and greater control of the browser.
- Provide user input validation features.
It is a powerful programming language that Apple Incorporation has developed. It is used to create apps for iOS, watchOS, macOS, and many more. It can be thought of as the future of safe and fast applications. In near future, it will reach the top level of programming languages.
Features of Swift;
- Easy to understand and maintain.
- Enhanced performance.
- Speeds development process.
- Supports dynamic libraries.
- Companies working on Swift: Apple, Instagram, Uber, Slack.
“Go” or Go Lang is a programming language Designed by Google Inc. in 2007 to manage its rapidly growing infrastructure. Go is one of the most reliable and efficient programming languages that stands out from the rest. It became one of the most popular programming languages very rapidly and attained tremendous popularity.
Features of GO;
- Simple to learn and understand.
- Supports automation processes.
- It facilitates AI and data science processes.
- Companies working on Go are: Google, BBC, Uber, Medium.
You should consider learning Go in 2022 because it would be the programming language of the future.
The programming languages mentioned above are the best languages to learn in 2022. Learning a programming language is essential since technology is the way of the future.