Hello all, this article will guide you to filter all the emails to a label and get notifications only for selected labels. Yes, it will surely help you to sleep at night and work without any disturbances.
- Create a New Label
- Go to see all settings
- Filters and Blocked Addresses
- Click on Create a New Filter
- Give specific emails you need to filter to that relevant label.
- Click on create a filter.
- then select apply to option and assign the label.
- That’s all on your Gmail settings
Now let’s open the Gmail app on your mobile phone.
- Go to settings by using the left hamburger icon.
- Then select your email account (from multiple signed emails)
- Go to notifications under the category of the notification.
- Select ‘High Priority Only”
- Then click on manage labels
- Click on the Primary label.
- Untick the label notifications tick from the primary label.
- Then go back to the manage labels section
- Go to the label you created and assigned.
- Click on sync option and make the sync option to all.
- Click on the label notifications section.
- Then, allow to turn on notification by pressing the OK button.
Look at the sync option if you don’t get them. That’s all now you will get the notifications for only the label you needed to get notifications. No more messy notifications for your mobile.